1)Â He was born in Germany.
2)Â He has a twin sister.Â No, they are not identical!
3)Â He has a younger brother, a step sister, and a step brother.Â He has one nephew.Â And another niece or nephew on the way!
4)Â He loves movies.Â He worked at a theatre as a teenager.Â He used to dress up in costumes to go to the movies.Â There’s evidence.
5)Â As a young adult, he lived in Ireland and in Germany.Â He loves to travel.Â He brought me coffee from Nicaragua summer before last, and it was the best coffee I have ever had.
6)Â He loves to cook.Â The Kalua Pulled Pork recipe that I posted came from him.Â His favorite foods are chicken wings and popcorn. Â He likes to make baked chicken wings with a spicy dry rub, and he has his own spicy popcorn recipe.Â His secret ingredient is Cayenne Pepper. Â He uses it in everything.Â EVERYTHING.
7)Â He loves salt and puts salt in everything.Â EVERYTHING.Â Â When he was growing up, his brother once hid all of the salt in the house because he saw a TV special on the dangers of salt and didnâ€™t want his big brother to die.
8)Â He has a beautiful wife who happens to be my oldest daughter.
9) Â They got married over in Hawaii.
10) Â He would like to brew some hand crafted beer someday.
11) Â He loves to play board games, video games, and collect movies.
12) Â He is very well read and is very good quoting facts and figures about politics.
13) Â He is a mean old 7th grade communication arts teacher.